I have distinct soapActions defined in the binding and also my services.xml
has distinct actionMapping for each operation.

But, in the SOAPEnvelope being sent on the wire, where do those distinct
names figure? they are absent. So, regardless of how I specify my WSDL
soapActions, the SOAPEnvelope is not distinguishing them, then how would
Axis know?

Thanks,

-Nirmit

             "Ajith Ranabahu"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             mail.com>                                                  To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             08/17/2006 09:54                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Axis2] how does Axis know what
             Please respond to         operation to invoke?
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

Hi,
In that case you have to have different SOAP Actions or different WSA
actions mapped to the services

Ajith

On 8/17/06, Nirmit Desai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have dpeloyed a document/literal service with ADB/generated stubs etc.
> and everything is working fine. However, I am intercepting the messages
on
> the SOAPMonitor and this is what is being sent to the sevice for an
> operation that does not take any parameters:
>
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
> <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
>       <soapenv:Header />
>       <soapenv:Body />
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> The response is fine. But my question is if I had two operations taking
no
> parameters, how would Axis know which one to invoke?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Nirmit

Ajith Ranabahu