Performance advantages in the context of OM and Stax versus the axis2
implementation of RPC and arrays, as the OP wanted ? AFAIK that case
has not been thrown against jmeter but my hunch is that OM and Stax
will run circles around anything involving the reflection based
RPCMessageReceiver. If you think otherwise I suppose we could agree to
a test case and do the pepsi challenge via jmeter ;-) . I'd be happy
to stand corrected.

Cheers,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com