Hi, I have to migrate someone else's code from axis to axis2.  There are references made to MessageContext all over the place,
it's obtained from a static method, that does not seem to be available in axis2.  I have checked the archives for this specific question, but I don't
really understand the explanations all that well and I would prefer if there was some way around this, as I do not want to go and change the structure of this code.  If anyone would care to shed some light on this for me in a clear way, as I am not very familiar with any of these things

thanks,
marius