Hi,

I am using 24 aug nightly and trying to generate clien and server side code
woth the following:

WSDL2Java -uri <mywsdl name>.wsdl -p <my package name> -a -t -ss -sd -g

-a switch should have generated testStart<> methods in my stub it doesn't.
I also tried this (which used to generate both asyn and sync code):

WSDL2Java -uri <mywsdl name>.wsdl -p <my package name>  -t -ss -sd -g

any ideas?

I am investigating why getElement() method in the Callback() is not
available. It was there in 1.0. What is the work around?

Thanks

-Nirmit