I have been working on this problem for a few days now but still have no solution. Using the WSDL2Java Stub works fine....

Any hints welcome :-)

regards, mirco

Mirco Jeske schrieb:
Hi List,

I built a webservice wich accepts three string parameters as input. I deployed
the service to the tomcat5 container. Everything seems to be fine.
Now I would like to test the service by calling it from my browser with the
following url

http://localhost:8080/MyServiceName/services/WorklistServices?method=getPayload&username=someuser&password=mypassword

Please find the code of the webservice at the end of this mail. It first writes
out the transferred parameters but the assignment is not corrent. The output is

"Calling getTaskliste method with user mypassword and password someuser"

Since the assignment should depent on the name of the passed parameter I cannot
understand why this happens. I then called the service with completely
different parameter names

http://localhost:8080/MyServiceName/services/WorklistServices?method=getPayload&a=someuser&b=mypassword

Output is still

"Calling getTaskliste method with user mypassword and password someuser"

Any ideas what could be wrong here?

Thanx; mirco

CODE

        public String[] getTaskliste(String username, String password) {
                System.out.println("Calling getTaskliste method with user " + username +
" and password " + password );
        }

WSDL (partly)

   <element name="getTaskliste">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="username" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="password" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>