Hi,

I'm doing a dynamic invocation with an axis client. And I've noticed,
when I use the method addParameter(...), If i put something rubish in
the QName ("aaa", "aaa"), for example, the dynamic invocation still
works. But why? Shouldn't the qualified name mean something meaningful
in the addParameter method? In the registerTypeMapping(...) method, it
has to be.

Another example, if I in the addParameter method, put a nonsense name
in the parameter name, it doesn't work. But if I recall, if we don't
put parameter names, the SOAP protocol, puts default names like "arg1"
"arg2" etc? (Or that is because, now that I specified a name, it has
to make sense?)
It shouldn't even be necessary, to use addParameter(...) method,
because if in the Call.invoke(...) method, we put the parameter value
list, it should be automatically translated to the default name
arguments. But no, in the dynamic invocation, If don't specify,
addParameter, it doesn't work.

And well, that's all. Hope anyone can clarify these questions.

Thanks,
Miguel Ricardo