thanks

--
Paul Vial
PowerHealth Solutions

Office   : 27 Angas Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000
Postal   : GPO Box 884    , Adelaide, South Australia, 5001

Mobile   : 0404 838 245
Telephone: +61(0)8 8410 6404
Facsimile: +61(0)8 8410 6403

E-mail   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site : http://www.powerhealthsolutions.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information which is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this e-mail.

Thank you