Hello Risello,

Try to understand the keytool included in the Java SDK (how it works,
how to generate keys, certificate request,  etc...).
This will allow you to define a crypto.propeties file... (one should be in the client side and another one in the server side...)

The following links will be VERY helpful:

http://www.churchillobjects.com/c/11201e.html

http://www.churchillobjects.com/c/11201g.html

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=106293430225790&w=2

Happy Axis