axis2-soapmonitor.jar is inside WEB-INF/lib of axis2.war in Axis2 1.0
distro.

If you are using nightlies, you should have axis2-soapmonitor-SNAPSHOT.jar
instead at the same location.

I just extracted out SOAPMonitor*.class from this jar into my webapps/axis2
and it works great. I found that part of the documentation confusing too,
no compilation was necessary.

-Nirmit

             "Doolittle, Todd"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
             09/06/2006 01:32                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       SOAP Monitor
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

I followed the documentation for using the SOAP monitor.  However it says
to compile the applet with “javac -classpath axis2-soapmonitor.jar
SOAPMonitorApplet.java”  Neither axis2-soamonitor.jar nor
SOAPMonitorApplet.java are part of the Axis2 distribution.  And unless I’m
missing it, I don’t see where I can download them off the Axis2 website.
Can anyone tell me where to get them?

Thanks!

Todd

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings
Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may
contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank
you.