that was build break for the mismatched if/else which i fixed
yesterday. Please try a new nightly.

-- dims

On 9/7/06, Jay Gillibrand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tried the nightly and had two problems. First, one of the methods in
the stub wouldn't even compile since it was filled with mismatched ifs
and elses. Since it wasn't related to the download method I'm calling,
I just commented it out for now.

Second, the stub for the download method still didn't work--but it was
close.  My Soap response payload looks kinds like (wrapped
doc-literal):

<downloadFileResponse>
    <contents>
        <Include href="...">

The generated stub gets to the "contents" element and checks if it is
text or an "Include" element. It's neither, so it exceptions right
there. If I edit the stub to include an extra call to read.next() to
skip the "contents" element, it then finds the "Include" and
everything handles the response as expected: the file is downloaded.

Basically it seems like the code generator in 1.0 can't generate stubs
for MTOM at all. The nightly build is getting closer it, but still
produces unusable code without a lot of tweaking. Anything I'm
missing? Does Axis 1 handle MTOM?

-Jay