Hi,

On 9/12/06, Angel Cholchev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hello again,
I've read carefully
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_0/security-module.html.
I'm  concerned about the Signature and Digest algorithms(which are not
described in this document). Are these algorithms supported as options
or are they hardcoded.I also have noticed some problems with the
encryption algorithms. When I use trip168 and aes128 rampart works
great, but when I set aes192 or aes256 the handler throws an exception.
Are these algorithms supported?

You have to enable JCE Unlimited Strength Policy using "Java
Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy
Files" to be able to use AES192 and AES256.

The algorithms you can use can be found in the WSConstants class here [1]

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/wss4j/trunk/src/org/apache/ws/security/WSConstants.java