Hmm ... I just tested this yesterday ;-) . Please check your
environment and follow the instructions in the javadoc.

Robert

On 9/12/06, Michele Mazzucco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Robert,

unfortunately it does not work :(.
I've tried with a service deployed in application scope as well as with
a service deployed in request scope, and I found out that the startup is
never called!

Michele