From: Charak, Vikas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:23 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [AXIS2] Calling SOAP version on WebSphere works with
Release1; Possible bug in nightilies

Websphere6.1 with JDK 1.4.2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:19 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Release1; Possible bug in nightilies

Which version of websphere? jdk?

On 9/14/06, Charak, Vikas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> .aar format works fine.

Release1;
> Possible bug in nightilies
>
> Okay!
> Atlast I was able to invoke the "version" service on websphere.
> Issue is it works with Axis2 release1.0 but not with any of the
nightly
> builds. Possible bug in nightilies.

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
> peration.java:298)
> >

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:539
> )
> >

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:473
> )
> >

> >             at

com.bealls.services.personalization.PersonalizationService.main(Personal
> izationService.java:53)
> >

> > I have tried replacing the wsdl4j.jar in lib of webshpere 6.0 with
the
> one
> > that comes with axis2 nightly build.
> >
> > I have created a shared lib, added it to the class loader for the
app
> > server, and set the class loader to have "Parent Last"
> >
> > The class path for my shared lib is:

C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\activation-1.1.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-I

NF\lib\annogen-0.1.0.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axiom-api-SNAPSHO

T.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axiom-dom-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\a

xis2\WEB-INF\lib\axiom-impl-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\a

xis2-adb-codegen-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axis2-adb-SN

APSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axis2-codegen-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\P

rojects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axis2-java2wsdl-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2

\WEB-INF\lib\axis2-jaxbri-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axi

s2-jibx-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axis2-kernel-SNAPSHOT

.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axis2-soapmonitor-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Pro

jects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axis2-xmlbeans-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WE

B-INF\lib\backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib

\commons-codec-1.3.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\commons-fileupload-

1.0.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\commons-httpclient-3.0.jar;C:\Proj

ects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\commons-logging-1.1.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF

\lib\geronimo-spec-jms-1.1-rc4.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\jaxen-1

.1-beta-9.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\jibx-run-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Pro

jects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\mail-1.4.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\neeth

i-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\stax-api-1.0.1.jar;C:\Proje

cts\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\woden-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\w

sdl4j-1.5.2.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\wstx-asl-3.0.0.jar;C:\Proj

ects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\xalan-2.7.0.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\xbe

an-2.1.0.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\xercesImpl-2.7.1.jar;C:\Proje

cts\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\xml-apis-1.3.03.jar;C:\Projects\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\

http://localhost:9080/PersonalizationEngine/rest/PersonalizationServices

http://localhost:9080/PersonalizationEngine/services/PersonalizationServ

wrote:
> > > I ran out of time to explore this issue, but
> > >
> > > Even though docs on the web note how WebSphere unpacks prior to
> use...
> > > In reality, WS6 doesn't unpack "aar" files.  So the axis2 war file
> is
> > > unpacked but the services are not.  You can see this by looking in
> the
> >
> > > services area; the aars are there and they aren't represented as
> > > folders.
> > >
> > > You could try to place the service (in unpacked form) into the
> > > \services area.  Many places won't allow a move out of dev like
> this,
> > > but at least you could determine if this is the issue.
> > >
> > > Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, as noted before, good luck,
please

> > > post your outcome back to the mail list so others can benefit from
> > > your experiment.
> > >
> > > I'm currently trying to roll back to the ver1.0 release, and it
has
> > > not been fun!
> > >
> > > Good luck
> > >
> > > Dave Ziebol

org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.processPortTyp
> > > e(
> > > WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:738)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.processBinding
> > > (W
> > > SDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:412)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServic
> > > e(
> > > WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:230)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLF
> > > il
> > > e(ArchiveReader.java:191)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs
> > > (A
> > > rchiveReader.java:304)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine
> > > .j
> > > ava:513)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoLi
> > > st
> > > .java:200)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListen
> > > er
> > > .java:208)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(Repositor
> > > yL
> > > istener.java:155)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(Repositor
> > > yL
> > > istener.java:200)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(Sc
> > > he
> > > dulerTask.java:61)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.
> > > ja
> > > va:68)
> > >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.run