 From: Anthony Bull [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:37 PM
 To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
 Cc: Doolittle, Todd
 Subject: Re: No content length

The HTTP spec says that if you are using chunked encoding type, then
content-length can not be used, so yes.

 Its interesting because I used a generated client recently with a .NET
service and by default the chunked encoding was turned off when I generated
the client stub.

 Doolittle, Todd wrote:

I think I figured it out.  In the client stub's contstructor I turned off
"CHUNKED" for the HTTP transport which now gives me a Content-Length header.

_serviceClient.getOptions.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,
false);

 Was that the right way to do it?