Wait a second...

It seems *really* counter-intutive to have to supply a configuration
setting to use a file that one intentionally puts in his .aar so that
Axis can use it. It was my understanding after reading the
documentation that a WSDL file in the META-INF directory was supposed
to inhibit the dynamic generation of a WSDL. Would it not be more
reasonable to use this as the default behavior and then provide an
option to *ignore* the supplied WSDL for those special cases when one
would want to do that?

-dan

On 9/21/06, robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
services.xml

Robert