Hi,
Please let us know the number of MIME parts in your message..
According to your mail I get a feeling that there is only one...

Please post the full message snapshot...

~Thilina

--MIMEBoundaryurn_uuid_E3B926AB88EB5FDF6F11592687872843
content-type:application/xop+xml; charset=UTF-8; type="text/xml";
content-transfer-encoding:binary
content-id:<0.urn:uuid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--MIMEBoundaryurn_uuid_E3B926AB88EB5FDF6F11592687872843--

On client I have this part:

*********************
public void testgetFile() throws java.lang.Exception {
        binary.axws.BinarytestStub stub = new binary.axws.BinarytestStub();
//the default implementation should point to the right endpoint

        Options options =stub._getServiceClient().getOptions();

        options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
        options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);

        binary.axtypes.GetFileRequest param18 =
(binary.axtypes.GetFileRequest)
getTestObject(binary.axtypes.GetFileRequest.class);

        param18.setFilein("c:\\a.pdf");

        //BinarytestSkeleton bts = new BinarytestSkeleton();

        //assertNotNull(bts.getFile(param18));
        binary.axtypes.GetFileResponse resp = stub.getFile(param18);
        //assertNotNull(stub.getFile(param18));
        FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream("c:\\a22.pdf");
        resp.getFileout().writeTo(fos);
    }

MTOM is enabled on server and also in client. Has anyone some idea? Thank
you very much for all ideas.

           Vlada