Hi Olivier,

Isnt it possible to download this wsdl file on local disc and then generate
stubs etc from local file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Mocquais RD-BIZZ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:11 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: wsdl2java ant task and http basic Authentication

Hello,

I want to use the wsdl2java ant task to generate stubs and beans in
order to write a client to a web service.
But the wsdl is protected by the http basic Authentication mecanism.(I
know the username and password) and I can't access to the wsdl file with
the wsdljava ant task.

        <axis-wsdl2java output="src" verbose="true" serverSide="false"
url="${wsdl.url}">
            <mapping namespace="${namespace.mapping}" package="ws" />
        </axis-wsdl2java>

How can I specifiy the username and password in the ant task ?

Thanks.

Olivier