Hi Mike,
Have your fingers crossed...  We have done some upgrades to the MTOM
sample and we are hoping to get the new sample in with a wsdl.

Hopefully we'll be able to complete and commit it today...

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/> but that
didn't seem to work with the axis2 mtom example (produced long error
stacktrace).
Nope... It will not work...Sample uses an Xml in/out approach...

Thanks,
Thilina

Googling around it appears that I need to define the input and output
datatypes in the wsdl by hand. A wsdl generation tool produces
<xs:element type="xs:anyType" name="element" /> which is useless.  I
don't really know how to do this and was wondering if anyone had an
example or a reference they could point me to.

Thanks,

Mike

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/