Hi, there,

I have a question about transferring binary attachment through Axis2. I want to
transfer binary
attachment from server side to client side. My question is that if I can attach
any kind of binary
data? from Axis2's api, I see there are only two datasource: file and image.
theoritically, Axis2
can transfer any kind of object because we can first serialize any object to
disk, save it as a
file, and then construct file datasource to attach into soap as binary
attachment. but it will not
be efficient. so my question is that if there is a way to attach the object
(for example,
CachedRowSet) to soap directly and return to client, instead of saving as file
first. if it can,
could anyone give me a java snippet?

thank you very much!
Sam