Title: Mapping unbounded xml elements to java

I initially intended to send this e-mail to Axiom mailing list, but looks like there is none for the
users. Their mailing list seems to be for developers. I thought I would post this mailing list
since people of this mailing list deal with xml a lots anyways.

The questions is how to iterate over an unbounded array of elements using axiom OMElement ?
I want to read each person from the xml and construct an string array.

The xml snippets looks like :

        <teamInfo>
                <userId>PersonA</userId>
                <userId>PersonB</userId>