Hi
 I am just wondering if there is any dependency of axis 2 on jdk 1.5. I
have tried axis successfully in jdk 1.5 env but not sure if it works in a
jdk 1.4.x environment. My concern is mainly with the QName class which is
ofcourse used heavily by axis and the contructor has changed a bit with jdk
1.5 [3 parameters although it retains the jdk1.4 constructors]. What I
kinda want to avoid is putting anything in the lib/ext folder of the jdk -
I will do that only if thats the only way out. So just wondering if anybody
has successfully used axis 2 with jdk 1.4.x?

thanks
Anamitra