Hello Vaibhav,

I don't think that there is any documentation covering this scenario at the moment, but feel free to contribute some when you finally get it working :-)

I would expect the scenario to work, using axis2 1.1, even though I am not sure how you would go about setting up the JMS resources that you would need. (however, I believe that you will find some information on that here [1].)

As far as addressing is concerned, you should set up your client exactly as you did for your HTTP - HTTP scenario, except this time the address of your ReplyTo EPR should be a URI of the form "jms:....".

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/xdocs/1_1/jms-transport.html

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you find the time to do it again?