Does anyone have any ideas about this? I kind of need to get it figured out soon. Thanks!

Roshan Punnoose

Phone: 301-497-6039

From: Punnoose, Roshan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:30 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Custom Fault

Hi,

How do I create a custom fault and send it to a client callback endpoint? This logic is being done outside the service (so I do not have access to the IN MessageContext), in another java class where I create a ServiceClient and send an OMElement using the fireAndForget(…) function. I want to be able to send back a custom SOAPFault. Is this possible?

Roshan Punnoose