It's kinda hard to read--your Content-type header is coming across as
"text/plain" even though it's an .html document.

-dan

On 10/12/06, Thilina Gunarathne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is a ongoing doc effort for these things... Just see whether it
matches your expectations...  Feedback is welcome :)

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/xdocs/1_1/reference.html

Thnaks,
~Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/