Anybody?? Is this such a bizarre thing to want to do?

On 10/12/06, Salma Soleil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a method
public OMElement sayHello()
{
    return someMethodThatGeneratesTheOMElement();
}

The problem is that the auto-generated wsdl generates the sayHelloResponse with element name 'return' and the OM element goes in as <return><OMElement></return> in the xml response. I want either the 'return' to be changeable (which I can't seem to do), or not be there at all and instead return only my OMElement. Is there any way of doing this??