----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Fagot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 9:18 AM
Subject: Axis 1.3 + a lot of messages per second

> Hi all,
>
>    I have a client that I can't modify. This client can send 10000 soap
> messages per second. Each of these messages must be processed by the web
> service (axis 1.3) but the client must not be affected by the time of
> the process (when it sends a messages it can send another message
> directly without waiting for the end of the web service process
> (business part)).
> How can I say to axis to split arriving messages and processing them
> without make the client waiting for the end of the process ? (below the
> wsdl)

Hello,

I can not understand your problem. I think both the client and the server
are multithreaded applications and the call is synchronous. When the client
sends the SOAP request is waits for the response. The time of processing the
request on the server side depends on many factors like backend systems
usage, but you need to provide sufficient threads for Axis servlet
instances, what means you need enough CPUs and RAM. Am I thinking correctly
?

sincerely Olek