No -- schema validation is an extremely expensive process, so it would
totally inappropriate to validate all messages. Neither Axis nor Axis2
provides a built-in validation processor. If you want to validate the
messages, you should use either a handler or an intermediary to do so.
For best performance, I recommend using a hardware-based XML gateway
(e.g., DataPower, Reactivity, Layer 7, Forum, or Vordel).

Anne