Hi,

I have tried with latest nightly build. Now <xsd:any> allowing me to add only one elements.

As per <xsd:any>  we should able to add any number of elements under the <xsd:any> type

Ex: Here Detail is the <xsd:any> type. I can able to add single element under <Detail> element

When i add the second element it is causing the exception java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement issueType

 <q0:Detail>
  <q0:issueID>sample</q0:issueId>
  <q0:issueType>sample</q0:issueType>
  </q0:Detail>

Niraimathi,

Eran just checked in a patch a few hours ago. Can you please wait for
a few hours and pick up the nightly dist and try it out? (start with a
fresh code generated by wsdl2java from the nightly build).

If that does not work then please open a new bug report.

thanks,
dims

Regards,
Niraimathi R
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cell: 9841234394
Office:044-42284005

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com