Hi all,

I have used Axis 1.4 to successfully deploy the multiple-operation web
service defined by the attached WSDL. In my environment I have deployed
both the client and server stubs as i need to emulate a test environment,
hence I need the client stubs calls to hit my server stubs.

If you look at the deploy.wsdd generated by WSDL2Java (skeletonDeploy=true)
you will notice that this does not mention either of the individual
operations, rather AXIS treats the service as a single entity and somehow
reconciles the required operation internally. When deploying this
deploy.wsdd its contents are simply duplicated into the server-config.wsdd
by the AXIS deployment mechanism.

This deployed web service works fine, however I need to give each operation
a different request/response flow combination. Given this, I need to define
each operation independently in either the client-config.wsdd or
server-config.wsdd.

I have spent many hours yesterday trying to figure out how to do this  -
there does is no mention of how to configure this in any of the manuals
that come with Axis 1.4.  There are also quite a few mentions of this
problem on the internet however I have not come across one clear answer.

I did discover if you deploy via WSDL2Java with skeletonDeploy=false the
operations do appear in the deploy.wsdd. However, on deploying this
deploy.wsdd I cannot get these client stubs to reconcile with the server
stubs. No matter how I change my client and server wsdd's I continuously
recieve the error message
"The OperationDesc for uploadFinancialStatementFile was not synchronized to
a method of
au.gov.vic.dse.lx.ec.fsmone.ExternalMarketInterfaceSoapSkeleton."

Does anyone know how to configure the client and server wsdd's to
synchronize the request with the skeleton method?  A clear answer here
would help prevent the same question appearing reguarly.

Thanks in advance,
Damian Phillips

CLIENT-CONFIG
 <service name="ExternalMarketInterfaceSoap" provider="java:RPC" style
="wrapped" use="literal">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value
="ExternalMarketInterface"/>
      <parameter name="schemaQualified" value
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value
="ExternalMarketInterfaceSoap"/>
      <parameter name="className" value
="au.gov.vic.dse.lx.ec.fsmone.ExternalMarketInterfaceSoapImpl"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="ExternalMarketInterfaceSoap"/>
      <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>
      <operation name="uploadFinancialStatementFile" qname
="operNS:UploadFinancialStatementFile" xmlns:operNS
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"; soapAction
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface/UploadFinancialStatementFile";

        <parameter qname="pns:fsfReference" xmlns:pns
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"; type
="tns:string" xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
        <parameter qname="pns:fileData" xmlns:pns
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"; type
="tns:base64Binary" xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
        <parameter qname="pns:fileSize" xmlns:pns
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"; type
="tns:unsignedInt" xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
      </operation>
      <operation name="downloadELFStatusFile" qname
="operNS:DownloadELFStatusFile" xmlns:operNS
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"; returnQName
="retNS:DownloadELFStatusFileResult" xmlns:retNS
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"; returnType
="rtns:base64Binary" xmlns:rtns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
soapAction
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface/DownloadELFStatusFile";

        <parameter qname="pns:fsfReference" xmlns:pns
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface"; type
="tns:string" xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
      </operation>
      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="downloadELFStatusFile
uploadFinancialStatementFile"/>
  </service>
</deployment>

SERVER-CONFIG
 <service name="ExternalMarketInterfaceSoap" provider="java:RPC" style
="wrapped" use="literal">
  <operation name="uploadFinancialStatementFile" qname
="ns1:UploadFinancialStatementFile" soapAction
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface/UploadFinancialStatementFile";

xmlns:ns1="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface";>
   <parameter qname="ns1:fsfReference" type="xsd:string" xmlns:xsd
="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
   <parameter qname="ns1:fileData" type="xsd:base64Binary" xmlns:xsd
="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
   <parameter qname="ns1:fileSize" type="xsd:unsignedInt" xmlns:xsd
="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
  </operation>
  <operation name="downloadELFStatusFile" qname="ns2:DownloadELFStatusFile"
returnQName="ns2:DownloadELFStatusFileResult" returnType="xsd:base64Binary"
soapAction
="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface/DownloadELFStatusFile";

xmlns:ns2="http://www.companyxx.com.au/FSMOne/ExternalMarketInterface";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
   <parameter qname="ns2:fsfReference" type="xsd:string"/>
  </operation>
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="downloadELFStatusFile
uploadFinancialStatementFile"/>
  <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="ExternalMarketInterfaceSoap"/>
  <parameter name="className" value
="au.gov.vic.dse.lx.ec.fsmone.ExternalMarketInterfaceSoapImpl"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="ExternalMarketInterfaceSoap"/>