Hi Thilina:
     I am using the Axis2 1.1-RC1 edition now. but I meet a problem when I try
to  deploy a simple web service in it.
     The services.xml file is like:
      <service name="hello2">
     <description>
        This service is to say hello to users.hello~~ ouyang yang2
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">hello2</parameter>
    <operation name="hello">
    <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver" />
    </operation>
    </service>

   But the strange thing is that when I list the service through the
link:http://localhost:8080/axis2-1.1-RC1/services/listServices
   the service description is just: hello2
  but using Axis2-0.95 edition, the service description is the same as written
in services.xml as:   This service is to say hello to users.hello~~ ouyang yang2

   why the service desciption informaiton is not correct? And when I try to
view the wsdl file of my sample web service, it says :
   - <error>
  <description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
  <reason>If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL, then please use
one of the RPC message receivers for the service(s)/operation(s) in
services.xml. If you have added a custom WSDL in the META-INF directory, then
please make sure that make sure that the name of the service in services.xml
(/serviceGroup/service/@name) is the same as in the custom wsdl's service name
(/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:service/@name).</reason>
  </error>
   which is working in edition 0.95