Hello!

I'm new to axis and SOAP in general. I've basic understanding how to write web
services with java and how to deploy the service with a deployment-descriptor
file. I also know how to use objects as parameters within SOAP
(BeanSerializer).
My problem is, that I have to implement a web service in reverse order. I've
got a wsdl-file and an application which want's to connect to the web service
I have to write. Let us have a look at a siple request from this application:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
 <soapenv:Body>
  <PingRequest xmlns="...">
   <UserInfo>
    <UserId>Hans</UserId>
    <Password>secret</Password>
   </UserInfo>
  </PingRequest>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Okay. What I have:
I have a Java-Class with a "PingRequest"-Method. This method is awaiting an
UserInfo-Object. No problem. The UserInfo object itself contains the two
strings "UserId" and "Password".

The problem is:
If i now deploy my service and using the BeanSerializer/BeanDeserializer
Class, the UserInfo-attributes of of the generated wsdl-file are all
beginning with small letters: "userInfo" and "password" which is
incompatible! So, the upper request will end in an server-exception, because
axis is awaiting an "userId"-Attribute instead of an "UserId"-Attribute (the
same applies to the "Password").

Which possibilities I have to force the "UserId" and "Password" with UPPER
first letters?

Any help would be appreciate.

Regards,
Martin

--
Name            : Martin Fernau
Firma           : CPS Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH