Okay...after downloading 2 more jars the module loaded fine, now I get
Phase Order related exception:

SEVERE: Invalid service  Axis2SampleDocLitService.aar due to Invalid
phases please recheck axis2.xml RMPhase for the handler
SandeshaInHandler
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseException: Invalid phases please
recheck axis2.xml RMPhase for the handler SandeshaInHandler
        at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseHolder.addHandler(PhaseHolder.java:6
6)
        at
org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseResolver.engageModuleToOperation(Pha
seResolver.java:191)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation.engageModuleToOperation(AxisO
peration.java:154)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation.engageModule(AxisOperation.ja
va:128)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:4
91)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisServiceGroup.engageModule(AxisServiceGr
oup.java:136)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.addServiceGroup(AxisConfigurat
ion.java:275)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.addServiceGroup(DeploymentE
ngine.java:411)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.j
ava:534)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList
.java:200)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener
.java:210)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryL
istener.java:157)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngi
ne.java:84)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.loadServices(FileSyst
emConfigurator.java:129)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
Context(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:72)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
ContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:179)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer.main(SimpleHTTPServer.j