Are you using the latest 1.1 nightly?

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

If so, please file a jira and paste your 'netstat -a' output, along
with your code.  This might be related to another jira issue that I
was unsuccessful in reproducing, so your full test case would be
appreciated along with your environment info - memory, jvm settings
etc.

Robert

On 10/19/06, Gnanasekaran Vinayakamurthy