From: robert lazarski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 12:21 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2]MessageContext

First of all, try a nightly as the new release is almost ready, as
there were problems here since fixed:

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-1.1-SNAPSHOT.war
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/axis2-1.1-SNAPSHOT.zip

Looks like the current way the client sends out basic auth info is the
following - change to match your env:

OMElement payload = TestingUtils.createDummyOMElement();
        /**
         * Proxy setting in runtime
         */
        HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties proxyproperties = new
HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties();
        proxyproperties.setProxyName("localhost");
        proxyproperties.setProxyPort(5555);
        proxyproperties.setDomain("anonymous");
        proxyproperties.setPassWord("anonymous");
        proxyproperties.setUserName("anonymous");

        Options options = new Options();
        options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY, proxyproperties);
        options.setTo(targetEPR);
        options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
        ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
        sender.setOptions(options);

        OMElement result = sender.sendReceive(payload);

Since these params are probably in the http headers, you'll probably
need a handler to access them. The following code example is from axis
1.x but is close enough to start with -
HTTPConstants.HEADER_AUTHORIZATION is still there, for example:

http://koders.com/java/fidDCB769581B5FB55A16B0B191DEB229F79B8CB9E2.aspx

See the migration guide for getting the above handler to work in axis2:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/1_1/m
igration.html

HTH,
Robert

On 10/20/06, Smirnova, Natalya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> How I can get user name and password from MessageContext class object?
>
> I use Axis2 release 1.0.  I write custom module and handler. It work
> correctly.
>
> On client side I set username and password into options properties and
send.

> Options options = new Options();
>
> options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
>

>             HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties
> basicAuthentication = new HttpTransportProperties().new
ProxyProperties();

>             basicAuthentication.setUserName("admin");
>
>             basicAuthentication.setPassWord("axis2");

options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.PROXY,