Hello,

I've got some problems with generated Java Classes using WSDL2Java.
I use the APIs mentioned in the mail-topic.

But the generated stub-classes have errors, because there are
import-statements for
org.apache.axis.constants. Axis 1.1 doesn't have this package, but the same
classes are located
in the package org.apache.axis.enum. How can I fix this?

Can I change the import-statement manually in the generated stub-classes or
can I replace the axis.jar with a newer one , which have the
constant-packgae, or
do I have to upgrade Axis to 1.3 /1.4 completely? Any solutions?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Thomas Schmitz

Thomas Schmitz