Significant portions of the Apache infrastructure were physically
relocated over the weekend.
Sorry, but it loooks like ws.zones... isn't back up yet.

David

On 24/10/06, Stephen Milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Chinthaka,

http://ws.zones.apache.org/~dims/maven/maven-itest-plugin/plugins/maven-itest-plugin-1.0.jar
.
doesn't seem to work.
Are there any other links I can get this jar from.

thanks
Stephen

Stephen Milne

             Eran Chinthaka
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             urce.lk>                                                   To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             20/10/2006 16:08                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Help! Where can I get
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         maven-itest-plugin-1.0.jar
                  he.org

Robert,

Seems that particular jars is not available in any of the repos
mentioned in plugin download command. I think that is why the mail came
from Stephen.

Stephen,

You might wanna try this :

-Dmaven.repo.remote=http://people.apache.org/repository/maven,http://www.ibiblio.org/maven

> Robert
>
> On 10/20/06, robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Does this help?
>>
>> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/faq.html#d1
>>
>> Robert
>>
>> On 10/20/06, Stephen Milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I have been trying to compile Axis2 with maven-1.0.2 and fail due to
>> not
>> > being able to get maven-itest-plugin-1.0.jar
>> > Does anyone know where can I get this jar from.
>> >
>> > None of the links work in
>> > http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/itest/downloads.html
>> >
>> > http://people.apache.org/repository/maven/plugins/ indicates that it
is
>> > available as a jar but is infact a zip with no jar.
>> >
>> > thanks
>> > Stephen Milne

(See attached file: signature.asc)