Hello Vaibhav,

I would have responded earlier, but I was out last week. Anyway, I recall from one of your earlier emails that you were using WebSphere to host your JMS web service. If this is the case, then you may be able to use the new client here [1] to access it. This client runs in a J2SE environment, and supports things like JNDI look up. Do note, however, that I am not sure whether the JMS support in Axis2 will work with this client. I believe that it was only tested with ActiveMQ, but I could be wrong :-)

[1] http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24012804

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you find the time to do it again?