use "org.apache.axis.util.Admin" utility. it can create the
server-config.wsdd. you can then package that into your war directly.

-- dims

On 10/25/06, Srinivas Nannapaneni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

            Is there any way of avoiding running the AdminClinet , because
it is continuously bugging me running it every time when I deployed the .ear
file on the websphere server, as ofcourse I can run remotely even though I
want to avoid that by some other means, any body have choice? Please help me
on this.

Thanks in advance,

Srinivas N