From: Sriram Vaidyanathan
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:57 AM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Building WSDL using latest axis2 nightly

Hi
    Using the latest 1.0 axis2 nightly builds,
    I am getting the following error when the server starts up.

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The "Dispatch" phase is not
found on the global "InFlow" phase of the axis2.xml file. Make sure the phase
is within the axis2.xml file.: loading repository from classpath

Could someone please help me with this?

Thanks in Advance
Sriram