Hi. I wanted to check if anybody had the same problem as I do now. I have RAD6 as application server, but I would like to use AXIS2 as my Web service engine. I merged the content of axis2.war into my own application, Admin interface is working fine, however when I try and deploy my AAR, it claims that the service is faulty and as the reason gives me "MethodNotFoundException" on javax.wsdl.PortType. I checked and found that on the jar that comes with RAD6, this class does not implement AttributeExtensible interface and therefore does not have this method. However in wsdl4j-1.5.2, that comes with AXIS2, the method is present. Replacing the jar from RAD6 with the one from AXIS2 did not work either. Does anybody have a recommendation?

Vadim Dribinsky