I appreciate your help with this I went to the links and retrieved the updated
wsdl's.  Unfortunately problems remain.   I believe the BookQuote2.wsdl needs
the namespace used to define the schema added, i.e.
xmlns:types="http://www.Monson-Haefel.com/jwsbook/BookQuote/xsd";

Also, when I generate the source code using the following parameters:

> wsdl2java -uri BookQuote.wsdl -d xmlbeans -o client -p com.ems.client

I receive the synchronous method:

/**
* Auto generated method signature
* @see com.ems.client.BookQuoteService#getBookPriceNonRobust
* @param param4
*/
public
com.monson_haefel.www.jwsbook.bookquote.GetBookPriceNonRobustResponseDocument
getBookPriceNonRobust(

com.monson_haefel.www.jwsbook.bookquote.GetBookPriceNonRobustDocument param4)
throws java.rmi.RemoteException

{
.
.

//Style is Doc.
.
.
}

Notice the exception is not the one we defined in the wsdl.  The source file
InvalidIsbnFaultException.java is generated in the target directory with the
stub though.  Also, there is a comment which leads me to believe that codegen
thinks the wsdl is doc/literal.  These anomalies occur in both BookQuote.wsdl
and BookQuote2.wsdl.

Thanks again.

Brian