Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Axis2] Dynamic Invocation based on WSDL support in Axis2

Hi

I am looking for information on possible support in Axis2 for subless, dynamic invocation of Web services based on the WSDL exposed by a service. This would allow a client to invoke a service and perform bindings based on an examination of a WSDL provided by the service. We implemented something similar to this in Axis1 using the Javax.wsdl libraries. Does Axis2 have an equivalent to the Apache WSIF (Web Services Invocation Framework)?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Bacsu