From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:45 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Java2WSDL can't expand other interfaces referenced from an interface?

Hi Sonali,

Can you try using -a, --all

If this option is specified, the Java2WSDL parser will look into extended classes to determine the list of methods to export into the WSDL file.

Or

-e, --extraClasses <argument>

Specify a space or comma seperated list of class names which should be included in the types section of the WSDL document. This is useful in the case where your service interface references a base class and you would like your WSDL to contain XML Schema type defintions for these other classes. The --extraClasses option can be specified duplicate times. Each specification results in the additional classes being added to the list.

Because you haven’t told the details of how your service references other interfaces, it is not possible to tell which one you should use.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Subir S