I am just getting back to this after a few days ....

> Are you looking at the latest docs ?
Yeah, I am using the latest docs. However looking at
the new 1.1 doco I't makes things a lot clearer.

However I have worked out what my problem is
and this could potentially be an axis bug.

I have 2 aars each configured to run the spring init
on startup.

what I am finding is the second deployed aar over
writes the applicationContext of the first!!

so when I hit the first service I get a no spring bean
found error.

The aar deployed second works fine and if I only depoy
the first aar it works fine too.

To me it looks like the second aar blows away the
first
aar's environment? I have not fished through the code
to verify this yet.

Does any one have any insight? Should I raise this as
a JIRA?

Matt

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/xdocs/1_1/spring.html

> Give me an idea of what's lacking and I'll try and
> get it in for the
> imminent 1.1 release.
>
> Robert
>
> On 11/13/06, Matthew Hannay
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Can somthing be done to make the documentation a
> > little more specific?
> >

> > Matt
> >
> > --- robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Since the 'inside the aar' config can't use
> > > servletContext because of
> > > classloader issues, you need to use the
> > > ApplicationContextHolder hook as
> > > explained in the 'inside the aar' docs. When
> using
> > > SpringAppContextAwareObjectSupplier as you are
> > > doing, that requires the
> > > ApplicationContextHolder .
> > >
> > > HTH,
> > > Robert

> up?

> and

> name="ServiceObjectSupplier"

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringAppContextAwareObjectSupplier

class="au.gov.qld.health.s8online.config.AxisSpringConfig">

> axis2

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.ApplicationContextHolder"

=== message truncated ===