Hi All!

I am sending this emai to wssj4 and axis list.

Please, I need help in this question. Seems a simple problem, but I really can't resolve it . I want set a usernametoken programmatically in the client side. I am using axis2 and rampart module. This is the error:

   at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:578)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:328) at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:279)
   at org.apache.ws.axis2.ClientStub.getUpdate(ClientStub.java:118)
   at org.apache.ws.axis2.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:72)

I will very glad if someone could helpe me. The piece of my code client side is following:

//-----------------------
ConfigurationContext ctx = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(path/to/repository, "\\axis2.xml");
ClientStub stub = new ClientStub(ctx,target);

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty("user", "teste"); // here I am setting the username
//-------------------

I tried the following too:

//-----------------
ConfigurationContext ctx = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(path/to/repository, "\\axis2.xml");
ClientStub stub = new ClientStub(ctx,target);
ServiceClient serviceClient = stub._getServiceClient();
Options options = serviceClient.getOptions();
options.setProperty("user", "teste");
serviceClient.setOptions(options);
stub._setServiceClient(serviceClient);
//----------------------

In the axis2.xml I am not using the "user" element. The piece of this file is following:

// -----------------
<axisconfig name="AxisJava2.0">

   <module ref="rampart" />
<parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
       <action>
           <items>UsernameToken</items>
       <!--    <user>teste</user> -->
<passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.ws.axis2.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
         </action>
   </parameter>
   <parameter name="hotdeployment" locked="false">true</parameter>
   <parameter name="hotupdate" locked="false">true</parameter>

<messageReceiver mep="INOUT" class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>

<transportSender name="http" class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
       <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.0</parameter>
   </transportSender>

  <phaseOrder type="inflow">
   <!--
        Continue
      --->

Please, Where is the problem? There are other way to set the usernametoken programmatically?

Thanks in advance,

Edson

--
Edson Tavares de Camargo - Instituto Stela
Florianópolis - SC - Brasil