Thanks, Robert!  The problem is resolved.

  To adapt to my file structure, I only used the wsdl2java ant task from the
Apache site. When I did re-build in my IDE, it wiped out the XML Bean resources
generated.  I re-generated the XML Beans resources before zipped the code in
the aar file.  Since the package name seems randomly generated each time, the
older package name must have been used in the compiled classes. That's why the
engine was looking for a different package name and definitely it cannot be
found.

  Shaoguang

  robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Classic error:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_1/CodegenToolReference.html

  "An important detail is that an XMLBean class file is also generated by
WSDL2Java, TypeSystemHolder.class. That file is placed into build/classes by
the above ant task and will be needed to compile the generated sources. A
frequent problem is users get an error such as:
  ClassNotFoundException : Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem. Unable to load class
with name
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s68C41DB812F52C975439BA10FE4FEE54.TypeSystemHolder.
 Make sure the generated binary files are on the classpath.
  The TypeSystemHolder.class generated by WSDL2Java must be placed in your
classpath in order to avoid this error."
  So one way to solve the issue is to follow the ant task in the tutorial.

HTH,
Robert