Hi Michele,
The process cycle is that: my client sends a message to a service hosted on
JBoss with all WS addressing properties like replyTo, faultTo, from, to etc.
already mentioned in the request header. Now, the request header in this
case has a replyTo set to the address of the service installed on
RAD6(service up and running). Now when i start the process then the message
as specified goes to the JBoss service and then based on the replyTo address
hits the RAD6 server. After this i get a SOAP fault from RAD6 (also shown on
the RAD6 console- so this means that my message had reached the destination
but then its throwing the SOAP fault that it cannot map the operation name
to any operation name in the service). This is absolutely fine as the RAD
servie excepts a string type param and the response from JBoss also contains
a string param but there is no method name of the destination rad service in
this reponse (as a SOAP response does not contain a method name) so its
unable to map to the response from Jboss to rad.

My basic aim is that i want to simulate a scenario wherein i pass a string
(or any data) from a clent to a service (using WS addessing) and then that
service after manipulating that data sends it to another sevice hosted
somewhere else. Is the way i m implementing it correct or is there any other
way ? Also what i feel is that if i want to add the method name in the
response of Jboss service then may be will have to use SAAJ api's but think
thats not a correct way of doing !!

My client uses axis 2 Api's.

Kindly guide.........

Regards,