Hi

I have some problems reading the settings for transportin/ out from
axis2.xml. I would like to use them for smtp transport.

It’s working by setting them at runtime by:

HttpTransportProperties.MailProperties mailProps

                    = new HttpTransportProperties.MailProperties();

            mailProps.addProperty("mail.smtp.host","localhost");

            mailProps.addProperty("mail.smtp.user","testuser");

            mailProps.setPassword("zhw");

but it’s not working by getting the email setting from axis2.xml

ConfigurationContext configurationContext =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(repo,
axis2XML);

ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient(configurationContext, null);

Options options = new Options();

options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.MAIL_SMTP,mailProps);

options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_MAIL);

            sender.setOptions(options);

… the settings from TransportOut (mail) are not used.

The same with the listener. By unmarking the TransportReceiver mail tags the
Listener starts, but I get:

INFO: One or more of Password, User, Host and Protocal ar null or empty.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

korges