From: jim ma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:25 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to configure axis2-1.1 to support JAXB-RI

Great thanks, Brennan.

This feature will be supported in the next release ?

Jim

On 11/30/06, Brennan Spies < <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jim,

Your best bet is to generate databinding using some other supported tech
(i.e., XmlBeans). Then alter the generated classes (the MessageReceiver and
Skeleton) so that you use JAXB-RI. This generally involves going to and from
Axiom (OMElement) as the information is passed from and back to the SOAP
body-this shouldn't involve much effort since the StAX api is supported by
JAXB.

  _____