Hi all ,

I downloaded the aixs2 1.1 std kit and tried a simple sample contains one
operation: echoString() . After I deployed the service in repository and
launch the server with axis2server.I wrote the following code to send the
payload to aixs2server and soap response :

httpCon.getOutputStream().write(payload);
httpCon.getOutputStream().flush();
byte[] buffer = new byte[1024];
count = httpCon.getInputStream().read(buffer);
while (count > 0) {
      System.out.println("---readed----" + count);
      count = httpCon.getInputStream().read(buffer);
}

I found the thing confused me : each time it only can read 28 bytes from
inputStream . Large size respsone will be readed many times.  But I deployed
it into tomcat , It will read 1024 bytes each time.

Which line code in Artix2 1.1 cause this ?

Thanks

Jim